Prominent and RB Agency
Due to the growth of both companies, we are looking for an office manager to be based in our HQ at Felixstowe.
Prominent is a multi award-winning PR agency with 11 members of staff which was set up in 2014.
RB Agency is the region’s leading media buying and advertising agency.
Prominent purchased RB Agency in July 2018 and although the businesses are run separately, all 14 team members are based in the same office in Felixstowe, allowing us to offer clients a more rounded service.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and a team player with an acute attention to detail and experience with accounting software. You will be used to working under pressure and multi-tasking.
Responsibilities will include:
– Finance management for Prominent including issuing of invoices, credit control, paying of wages and basic bookkeeping
– Finance management for RB Agency including issuing of invoices, credit control, paying supplier invoices, creating a monthly bank reconciliation, use of Sage, direct regular liaison with the accountants, paying of wages
– Office management tasks including ordering of office supplies, liaison with the office suppliers and liaison with our facilities director regarding management of the building
– Diary and boardroom management, booking of training courses and some event management
– Answering the phone and taking messages
– Using the bespoke CMS which we use for RB Agency
– Assisting with tender documentation
– Use of our HR app for holiday booking and sickness tracking
Due to the nature of the businesses it is likely that you will spend approximately 75% of your time on RB Agency and 25% of your time on Prominent.
Your working hours will be 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. You will be enrolled into the company pension scheme and the yearly performance bonus scheme. You will be given 25 days holiday (not including Bank Holidays or Christmas).
The salary will be dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will:
• be a lively, energetic and enthusiastic candidate who has a ‘can do’ approach.
• have a willingness to succeed, will be proactive and take pride in their work
• be an ambitious team player with a hard work ethic
• be confident with an ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
• have good time and workload management skills – must be a strong multi-tasker.
For a chat about the role please contact email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
To apply, please send through your CV and accompanying covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org